The Position Includes:
- Supervising students in their practice teaching in Elementary Schools in East Jerusalem Arab Schools both general music lesson and group instrumental instruction.
- Teaching the course "Intercultural Musical Dialogues", development and management of the program in other areas of the country.
Bachelor's and master's degrees in music education. Preference is given to candidates with PhD; or studying towards doctoral degree.
- Experience in teaching general music education lessons in elementary schools.
- Experience in teaching the individual instrumental instruction with priority given to experience in teaching group instrumental classes.
- Proven experience in mentoring students or conducting advanced training workshops for music teachers.
- Preference is given to candidates with experience in joint projects between Arabs and Jews.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of the Hebrew and Arabic language, which includes reading and writing in advanced level.
Applicants should provide:
- Cover letter
- Master’s or doctoral diploma or official confirmation of eligibility
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation.
Applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org, meeting the deadline May 31 2022.