- The Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance (hereinafter: "the Academy") respects the privacy of users of the Academy's website, which operates at this Internet address (hereinafter: "the users" or "the Site", as the case may be).
- The Site is intended for the purpose of providing service, advertising and marketing (hereinafter: "the services").
- Use of the Academy's site does not require registration or the provision of details and personal information. However, various areas of the Site, such as signing up for the Academy's mailing lists, corresponding with the Academy using online contact forms which are located on the Site and more - may involve registration and the consensual and voluntary provision of the user's details and personal information, such as his full name, address, telephone number, active email address, and any additional details required in the circumstances. The information is used by the Academy for the purpose of handling the application, contacting the candidates for studies at the Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance, and improving the service provided by the institution.
Information which you provide to the Academy
This information may be stored in the Academy's systems and shall be used by the Academy for the purpose of processing applications or contacting candidates for studies, improving the service provided by the Academy, and providing information about study programs and courses, scholarships and awards, activities conducted within or on behalf of the Academy, including enrichment, leisure and cultural activities, student benefits, etc.
Information which the Academy gathers automatically
Use of information
The Academy uses the aforementioned information for the following purposes:
- In order to contact the users and to reply to their inquiries;
- To analyze, control and process information, by itself or by providing statistical information to third parties;
- To enable the user to access the services provided by and the content offered in the Site and to provide him with the use and services of the Site, including offering him lectures, conferences and seminars;
- To identify the user and assist in customizing and enhancing his experience on the Site;
- To advertise and market the services on the Site and to provide the user with the services that may interest him;
- To improve and enhance the services and content of and the experience of using the Site, including the creation of new services and content which meet the users' requirements and expectations, and the alteration or cancellation of existing services and content. The information used by the Academy for this purpose may be gathered as full information which identifies the users and/or statistical information that does not identify them personally;
- To properly operate and develop the Site;
- The information provided by a user, even if it does not complete the process of subscribing to the Academy's services, shall be stored in the Academy's databases and may be used by the Academy for operational and/or marketing purposes on the Site and/ or for the purpose of statistical analysis;
Personal information about others
Transfer of information to third parties
Where details and information about a user identify him personally, the Academy shall only pass on to third parties his personal details and the information gathered about his activities within the framework of the services with his consent and/or in each of the following cases:
For the purpose of providing the services
For the purpose of receiving services which the user has ordered or signed up for on the Site and which are provided entirely or partially by third parties. In these cases, the information which they require in order to provide the relevant services and maintain contact with the user shall be passed on to those third parties. The Academy shall not be responsible for any use made by the third parties in question of any information about the user which it passed on to them. It is clarified that this privacy statement of the Academy shall not apply to such third parties.
For legal reasons
- The Academy received a court order instructing it to provide the user's details or information about the user to a third party;
- In any dispute, submission, claim, demand or legal proceeding, between a user and the Academy;
- Where the Academy considers that providing the information is necessary in order to prevent serious damage to the person/property of a user or to the person/property of a third party;
- The Academy is facing the threat of legal measures (criminal or civil) against it due to actions taken by the user on the Site;
- The Academy received a claim or complaint to the effect that a user had violated any law, including and without derogating from the foregoing, the commission of a tort or crime contrary to the defamation laws, the protection of privacy laws, the intellectual property laws, criminal law or commercial tort law. In this case the Academy may pass on the information about the user to the party claiming to have been harmed by you or pursuant to the instructions in the court order;
- Should the imparting of the information be necessary in order to comply with a direction given by a court and/or other judicial tribunal and/or other statutory requirements, or in order to establish or realize the Academy's legal rights to prevent false and illegal activities, to protect the Academy against lawsuits and to safeguard and protect the rights, assets or safety of our users, the public or the Academy.
The academy may share anonymous information, which does not enable personal identification, with the general public and with the Academy's partners - such as business partners, advertisers, developers or rights holders, for research and/or statistical purposes and/or in order to improve the services, etc.
Databases and information security
- While the Academy takes numerous measures at the organizational, infrastructural and applied level in order to protect your personal information, including the deployment of advanced protection mechanisms to secure the information on the Site, as with any computerized database, the Academy cannot guarantee complete immunity from intrusions into its computers, attempts at such intrusions, disclosure of information or disruptions and interruptions in the operation of the computer systems used by the Site. Therefore, the Academy does not guarantee that the services on the Site and/or in the databases shall be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored in them.
The right to inspect and correct the information
- The Academy is obligated to act in accordance with the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981.
- Every person is entitled to inspect information about him which is held in a database. Under this Law, you are entitled to inspect the information about you which is stored in the Academy's databases, personally, through a representative whom you have authorized in writing, or by a guardian. For this purpose, you are welcome to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall respond to your request in accordance with the statutory rules.
- You are entitled, after reading the information about you and finding that it is incorrect, incomplete, unclear or obsolete, to request that the information about you be corrected or deleted. For this purpose, you are welcome to email us at: email@example.com. We shall respond to your request as soon as possible and by no later than 30 days from the date on which it was submitted.
Marketing and consent regarding receipt of advertisements
- The Academy shall not sell or lease a user's personal details to any third party for his marketing purposes, without the user's express consent.
- The Academy may from time to time send advertisements and marketing content to a user who has agreed/shall agree to receive advertisements and marketing content, via electronic messages or short message service (SMS), in accordance with the provisions of the Communications (Telecommunication and Broadcasts) Law (Amendment No. 40), 5768-2008 and/or by direct mailing in accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981.
- A user who does not wish to receive further information about the Academy's products and services as aforesaid, may at any time choose to be removed from the distribution list upon receiving such information or by sending a notice to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Site may contain links to other sites or web resources. When clicking on one of these links you shall be connected to another website or web resource, which may gather information about you consensually or through cookies or other technologies.
A Cookie is a small information file which we transfer to a user's computer or cellular device in order to document how he is using the Site. The cookies contain anonymous information and are used to gather statistical data about the use of the Site, and in order to customize the services to his personal preferences.
The user has the option to independently block and/or delete Cookies at any time by changing the settings on your device and/or the browsers which he uses. However, it is clarified that some of the services may not be accessible and/or that the user's experience of using the services shall be limited if the user blocks and/or deletes the Cookies.
The Academy uses, inter alia, Cookies and similar third party technologies such as Google analytics and Facebook. This information contains various details, including (inter alia) device identification, IP address and Advertising ID which may be gathered. For more information about Cookies and how Google uses data produced from using Google Analytics - it is recommended that you read Google's policies. It is recommended that you read: